Monday, July 19, 2010

Typical Monday





This morning Kylie and Dylan came in very tired. We are having a lazy day. The County came to trim our trees, so we decided to watch from the porch. Dylan was watching intently when the men started to talk among themselves, Dylan was very surprised by this and looked at me and said "I didn't know they could talk", I just rolled.


Later on in the morning we ran some errands and Kylie and Dylan went with me, with the promise that I would buy them something at the Dollar store. Our last stop was at the fruit stand. When we got home I was unpacking the van, Dylan ran out with me to help. I bought a big cantalope and watermelon, so I tried to give Dylan the cantalope to take in but he said No. I took the cantalope in and left him in the garage by the van for a second. I came out to the van and saw a shadow in the back of the van and then it dropped, then I heard Dylan jump out of the van and start crying. Somehow he fell in the van, flat on his face, blood was gushing out his nose and a big scrape was running down from the bottom of his nose to his top lip, I couldn't see how bad the cut was because of all the blood from his nose. In the end he was ok, I was covered in blood and so was Dylan, his nose stopped bleeding after a few minutes, we still don't know how he did it, but here is a picture of him 30 minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment