Saturday, July 24, 2010

Swim Party





Yesterday we were invited to a swim party at our friends, Steve and Maureen, beautiful home and in ground pool. We were swimming and enjoying the water and great food. Dylan had to go to the bathroom and Steve said let him pee on the grass if you don't want him to go inside. I was getting out of the water while Dylan was standing at the side of the pool by the steps and I said come on lets go pee on the grass, when Dylan said "I already did". Me, being the typical blond, thought, I will just get some water and wash it away, I did, right into the pool. That was the first blond moment incident. The second blond incident was when Dylan would pee on the rocks, plants, etc., I would take the hose and rinse him off. Steve has this monstrosity on the end of his hose, you have to turn this arrow to either feed or water, Steve warned me about this and showed me how to do it, I thought. The next time I was rinsing off Dylan, I had my clothes on because we were getting ready to leave, I was intently studying his contraption when I turned it to water but was surprised when the hose was pointed at me instead of Dylan, blasting me in the chest. Needless to say, I was not happy. Everyone else was amused and Steve even commented on he was not planning on a wet tshirt contest. Note that all my blond moments had one common element, Dylan. Enough said.

Dylan was impressed with Steve and Maureen's house he walked in and said "This is a really nice house" and continued to say that every time he walked into the house. Also, we told him he was there last year but he said he did not remember, but when we went out into the backyard he saw their gazebo and Steve had music playing in there and he started dancing. He remembered from last year that he and Sissy danced there last year.

We really enjoyed our swim party but the time went by toooooo fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment