Sunday, July 18, 2010

Past Funnies

One of my earliest funnies was when Kylie was being potty trained and she was on the potty seat and I was sitting across from her going to the bathroom and she looked at me real funny and said, "Grandma you don't fit on that seat". The innocence of a child can be very cutting.

When Kylie and Leah were starting to talk they called hamburgers, hangaburgers and they still do.

Last week (7-12-10) Kylie was eating dinner with us and was biting on a piece of garlic bread (she loves my garlic bread) I was watching her because she has to use her side teeth because she had a loose tooth in the front on the bottom, when all of a sudden I saw her wince and saw a dark spot in the front on the bottom where a tooth was, she immediately put her hand to her mouth and spit out a tooth, that was her third tooth she loss. A few days later, they stayed again for dinner and again I had garlic bread and Kylie looked at the bread and looked up at me with sad eyes and said "Grandma, I can't eat the garlic bread because I don't won't to lose another tooth." We fixed the problem by just scooping out the soft bread from the crust so she could have her garlic bread and not lose another tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment