Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bestest Grandma in the Universe

Proud Things - You never know what kind of impact you make on your grandkids until you get this kind of feedback.  To me, this humbled me and made me more aware and a little more stressed to try to be a better person for my grandchildren.

Mary texted me the following picture on March 2, 2015.
Sissy had to tell the teacher who their hero was and Sissy picked me.  I was speechless and humbled.  Sissy told me that she picked me because I always put everyone first before myself.  I still can't get over the shock of it but I am so honored.

The next thing I received was on Sunday March 29th, 2015.  Again Sissy had to write a paragraph and she picked me to write about, here is that paper.  She also got a 96% on it.

Now in this story, she says I am the bestest Grandma in the Universe, I guess I have to agree with that.  Also, she says I always come downstairs when they play fake restaurant and when they dress up.  I don't know if I always go downstairs when they do this but you can bet from now on, I will always go downstairs so I don't lose my title bestest Grandma in the Universe.





No comments:

Post a Comment