Sunday, January 27, 2013

Leah turns 9

I made our date with Leah and she said she wanted to go to Toys R Us also to shop for her present.  The difference between Leah and Dylan was that price didn't have any affect on Dylan, he just went for what he wanted.  Leah being older and knowing if it costs too much she would get fewer presents.  Leah liked volume of presents.  She would ask how much everything cost and then would rack her brain on whether she wanted to get it or not.  Finally, I said Leah, just put everything you want into the cart and then we will decide at the end what you can get.  Well, we did that and I think she got about 8 presents, she is a very good shopper.  She got everthing she wanted.  Then Leah and I went to a Chinese buffet for lunch.  We had such a good time.  I cherish my individual time with each of my prescious grandchildren, each one is so unique and special.  Leah is such a thinker.  She is a really good listener and takes everything to heart.  Love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment