Sunday, January 15, 2012

More funnies from my angels

The other day, Leah's guinea pig, Bob died.  Charlie asked Brian, why is Leah crying?  Brian said it was because Bob died.  Brian said to Charlie, why don't you go give Leah a big hug and tell her you are sorry.  Charlie looked at Brian and said Why?????????  I didn't kill him.  He is sooooo funny.  I think I know what his calling is going to be.

 Here is another funny story.  The other day, after quiet time, Dylan, Sissy and Charlie were enjoying their snack at the kitchen table.  I was sitting with them but was kind of off in my own world, listening but not listening when I heard Sissy say to Dylan you have to count backwards and then Dylan said I can't count backwards.  Well, while I was looking at Dylan, I heard a little voice counting to 10, I turned to Charlie who was sitting on the other side of me and saw Charlie turned around in his seat counting, I asked him what he was doing and he said he was counting backwards.  I thought I would fall on the floor laughing.  The three kids just looked at me and was wondering why I was laughing so hard.  Charlie couldn't figure out why Dylan couldn't count backwards.

Me and three of my comedians.  Anytime I sit down, I am never alone.  How can life get any better than this!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment