Thursday, May 28, 2015

Garage Sale gifts from my lovely Granddaughters

Saturday, May 23rd was our annual garage sale.  Leah, Kylie and Sissy spent the night so that they could sell goodies.  During the day, Kylie and Leah were bored and decided to walk up the street to shop at some other garage sales.  They both came home with a gift for me.  As you see below, both are wonderful gifts.  Leah found the cane and had to have it for me, this stressed out Kylie.  Kylie was worried that I would interpret the cane meaning I am "OLD".  Leah told Kylie that I am fun and would think it was funny.  Leah handed me the cane and said, "Do you think it is funny?"  I laughed and said "Yes! I love it".  She said well GiGi has a cane and thought I should have one too!  Then Kylie gave me her gift, she said you put it on a chain.  I think she bought it because she was so afraid I was going to be upset about the old lady cane.  I just laughed at them both.  I love these girls!  They are my heart.
Leah's gift

 

Kylie's gift
 

No comments:

Post a Comment